We know that it can be tough to decide which products to buy, especially when there are so many options out there. That’s why we’re here to help! We’ll be giving you honest reviews of different products in various categories, so you can make the best decision for your needs.
We know that everyone’s needs are different, so we’ll be sure to include a range of products in each category. Whether you’re looking for the best value, the best quality, or something in between, we’ve got you covered. So sit back, relax, and let us help you find the perfect product!
Comparison Chart of Top 10 best slide scanner under $200
|1||Mobile Film Scanner, 35mm Slide and Negative Scanner for Old Slides to JPG, Suit…||9.74||Check Price|
|2||Mobile Film Scanner, 35mm Slide and Negative Scanner for Old Slides to Your Smar…||9.72||Check Price|
|3||DIGITNOW 22MP All-in-1 Film & Slide Scanner, Converts 35mm 135 110 126 and Super…||9.72||Check Price|
|4||Magnasonic All-in-One 22MP Film Scanner with Large 5″ Display & HDMI, Converts 3…||9.7||Check Price|
|5||KODAK Slide N SCAN Film and Slide Scanner with Large 5” LCD Screen, Convert Colo…||9.64||Check Price|
|6||KODAK Mini Digital Film & Slide Scanner – Converts 35mm, 126, 110, Super 8 & 8mm…||9.64||Check Price|
|7||Kodak SCANZA Digital Film & Slide Scanner – Converts 35mm, 126, 110, Super 8 & 8…||9.64||Check Price|
|8||DIGITNOW! 135 Film Negative Scanner High Resolution Slide Viewer,Convert 35mm Fi…||9.56||Check Price|
|9||Rybozen Mobile Film and Slide Scanner, Lets You Scan and Play with Old 35mm Film…||9.5||Check Price|
|10||Photomyne Light Pad Backlight Hands-Free Ultra-Thin Ultimate Brightness for Supp…||9.28||Check Price|
1. Mobile Film Scanner, 35mm Slide and Negative Scanner for Old Slides to JPG, Suitable for iPhone and…
- Relive Old Memories – This Mobile Film Scanner allows you to easily convert old slides and film to JPG and store them with just one phone. No need to use a computer or other expensive scanners.
- Various Film Types – The Slide and Film Scanner are compatible with color and B&W 35mm negatives and 35mm slides. The built-in LED backlight can provide illumination to make the film and slide clearer and brighter.
- APP to Scan and Edit – Scan the QR Code on the box or download Film-scanner App in the Apple Store or the Google Play Store. You can use it to edit your film, such as crop, rotate, adjust color and contrast, and you can share it on social media.
- Easy to Operate – Insert 2 AA batteries (not included), insert the slide or film, turn on the LED backlight, and place the lens of your smart phone over the hole and then click to capture. The photo quality depends on the resolution of your phone camera.
- Foldable design – The Mobile Phone Film Scanner is foldable and can be folded into a small box without taking up much space. Good for travel and also a good choice for gifts.
2. Mobile Film Scanner, 35mm Slide and Negative Scanner for Old Slides to Your Smartphone,Novelty Rugge…
- Relive Your Old Memories-Tabletop mobile film scanner lets you view old negatives & slide positives with your smartphone allows you convert old 35mm films old negatives & slide positives to record good times
- Simple and Easy to Use-Insert a slide or negative into the tray, turn on built-in led backlight, place the lens of your smart phone over the hole and then click to capture. If images come out blurry, remember to tap the screen to auto-focus—and keep trying!
- Convenient Collapsing Design -The scanner is small and easy to carry. It can be folded into a small box. When using, unfold the scanner, install the mobile phone, you can scan and burn 35mm film. It is a good helper for outdoor photography.—a great nostalgic gift for people of all ages, no tech savvy required
- Multiple Adaptability – Scan no matter what type of old photos you have, no more complicated scanning equipment or expensive digitizing services! Fun without the headaches of professional conversions | Compatible with 35mm color negatives, 35mm black and white negatives, and 35mm color slides.
- Free APP Scan, Edit and Share-Capture, crop, rotate and filter with the free Rybozen App; adjust color and contrast; share on social media!
3. DIGITNOW 22MP All-in-1 Film & Slide Scanner, Converts 35mm 135 110 126 and Super 8 Films/Slides/Nega…
- Converts 35mm/135, 110, 126Kpk and super 8 films, slides & negatives into digital JPEG format within 2 seconds.
- Stand-Alone and no computer required, tranfers your old film/slides to Color or Black&White picture in SD card(up to 32GB, not included) and supports to adjust the brightness or color of image.
- With software interpolation, digitized photo quality up to 22 megapixels
- Mac & PC compatible, transfers High resolution Images to your computer, laptop, smartphone and tablet
- View the scanned photos directly on integrated 2. 4” color LCD screen, or connect it to TV for larger screen display. Easy to operate for elderly.
4. Magnasonic All-in-One 22MP Film Scanner with Large 5″ Display & HDMI, Converts 35mm/126/110/Super 8…
- PRESERVE OLD MEMORIES – Quickly and easily converts 35mm/110/126/Super 8 film negatives & 135/126/110 slides into high resolution 22MP digital JPEG files
- MULTIPLE WAYS TO VIEW – Using the stunning 5” LCD screen, view your film, slides & scanned images directly on the scanner or use an HDMI cable (not included) to view on your TV or monitor
- BUILT-IN MEMORY & SD CARD SLOT – With a convenient 128MB internal memory and an SD card slot for up to 128GB of expandable memory you’ll be able to scan and save a lifetime of photos
- NO COMPUTER NEEDED – No complicated or expensive photo-editing software or driver installation required, you can adjust brightness, RGB color correction, flip and mirror directly on the scanner
- FAST & EASY SCANNING – Simple setup for frustration-free operation to effortlessly scan your photos in less than 5 seconds each with the included fast-loading film trays
5. KODAK Slide N SCAN Film and Slide Scanner with Large 5” LCD Screen, Convert Color & B&W Negatives &…
- SAVE OLD PHOTO MEMORIES: 14/22MP Digital Film Scanner Lets You View, Edit & Convert Your Old Color & B&W Negatives [135, 110, 126mm] & 50mm Slides [135, 110, 126mm] to Digital Files & Save Directly to SD Card (NOT INCLUDED)
- 5” LCD DISPLAY WITH GALLERY MODE: Features Large, Crystal-Clear Screen with Wide Viewing Angle for Instantly Previewing & Editing Photos | Great for Sharing with Friends & Family or Using as an Elegant Digital Picture Frame in Home or Office
- CONVENIENT EASY-LOAD FILM INSERTS: Quick-Feeding Tray Technology Allows for Continuous Loading Action, Making Scanning Fast & Simple! Includes 50mm Slide Holder, Adapters for 135, 110 & 126 Films, Cleaning Brush, USB & HDMI Cables
- EDITING WITH A SINGLE TOUCH: Advanced Capture Software Enhances, Resizes & Converts Photos Via Easy ‘Scan’ Button—No Complex Screens or Settings! | Easy Options Let You Choose Film Type, Adjust Color/Brightness & Assign Date/Time
- SUPER CHIC. UBER COMPATIBLE: Device Handles All Your Old Slides & Negatives, Supports SD or SDHC Cards [Up to 32GB] (NOT INCLUDED) & Connects to Any Type-C USB-Enabled Computer | Gorgeous Design Blends Seamlessly w/ Your Home Décor
6. KODAK Mini Digital Film & Slide Scanner – Converts 35mm, 126, 110, Super 8 & 8mm Film Negatives & Sl…
- AMAZING MINIATURE FILM SCANNER – All-in-One Device Lets You Scan, View, Edit, Convert & Save Old 135, 126, 110, Super 8 & Monochrome Negatives & Slides; Turn Your Old Pictures Into Sharp, Clear, Detailed Color or Black & White JPEG Files
- MULTIPLE ADAPTERS FOR FAST LOADING – Enjoy Maximum Compatibility & Ease of Conversion w/ a Variety of Adapters Designed for Fast, Continuous Loading; Improve Quality Up to 14/22MP w/ Adjustable Brightness, Color & Reverse/Flip
- UPDATED USER INTERFACE WITH 2.4” LCD – Dedicated Scan & Home Buttons Provide Easy One-Press Scanning & Quicker Menu Navigation; View & Edit Current Slide or Gallery Pictures on the Color Display [Internal Memory Holds Up to 128MB]
- MEMORIES FOR THE NEW MILLENNIUM – Use Any SD Card Up to 32GB [Not Included] Perfect for Enhancing & Printing Old Photos & Sharing Old Film Formats on Social Media
- 3-IN-1 INTERNATIONAL ADAPTER & MORE – Extended Accessories Pack Includes Universal Power Source for US, EU & UK, Cleaning Wand, USB Cable & TV Cable Power Adapter; View Images Big Screen TV, Etc.
7. Kodak SCANZA Digital Film & Slide Scanner – Converts 35mm, 126, 110, Super 8 & 8mm Film Negatives &…
- FILM TO JPEG IN SECONDS – Powerful 14/22MP KODAK Film Scanner Converts Old 35mm, 126, 110, Super 8 & 8mm Negatives & Slides to JPEG Digital Files – NOTE; THE SCANZA WILL NOT CONVERT FILMS OTHER THEN 35mm, 126, 110, Super 8 & 8mm Negatives
- LARGE, BRIGHT 3.5” TFT LCD – High Definition Built-In Color Display Features Adjustable Brightness & Convenient Tilt for Easy Operation & Image Viewing
- AN ADAPTER FOR EVERYTHING – Unit Arrives w/Multiple Film Inserts & Adapters for Fast, Flexible Operation; Big One-Touch Buttons Allow for One-Step Scan & Save
- INTUITIVE USER INTERFACE – Includes Helpful Tray & Insert Directory; Easily Edit Image RGB & Resolution, Browse Gallery [SD Card NOT Included, supports up to 128GB] & More
- CABLES & EXTRAS INCLUDED – Mac & PC Compatible Converter Comes w/USB Power Cable, HDMI Cable, AC Adapter, Video Cable & FREE Film Cleaning Brush. Use the included brush to also clean the light box of dust and speckles, to avoid marks on the scanned images.
8. DIGITNOW! 135 Film Negative Scanner High Resolution Slide Viewer,Convert 35mm Film &Slide to Digital…
- Includes adjustable rapid slide feeder; Once you digitize them into JPG files they can be copied, moved, duplicated freely with a simple click of a mouse.
- 5/10 Mega Pixel Stand alone Film/Slide, scan film to your SD card(up to 32GB SDHC) or computer in 1800DPI high resolution
- USB 2.0 interface Convert Video Cable to TV out feature: NTSC/PAL
- Display is 2.4 inch TFT LCD screen (480×234)on the bottom, you can make the adjustment conveniently
- Operation system: Windows XP, VISTA, 7, 8，10，Mac OS
9. Rybozen Mobile Film and Slide Scanner, Lets You Scan and Play with Old 35mm Films & Slides Using You…
- 【Foldable and Space Saving Design】This scanner is foldable and do not take up much room, you can Fold it into the Size of a Small Box, so it’s very convenient to storage and travel.
- 【Relive Those Old Memories】Compatible with 35mm Slides and Film Negatives. No More Complicated operation and expensive fees.
- 【Simple and Super Easy to Use】Insert a slide or negative into the tray, turn on Built-In LED backlight, place the lens of your smart phone over the hole and then click to capture. Please note: the quality of photos will be limited to the resolution of your phone’s camera.
- 【FILM TO JPEG with Your Phone】 Rybozen mobile film scanner allows you convert old 35mm Films and Slides With Your Smartphone. This scanner is a great gift for parents and interesting toy for kids.
- 【Free APP to Scan Edit and Share】Use free Rybozen App to Capture, Crop, Rotate and Filter; Adjust Color and Contrast; Share on Social Media!
10. Photomyne Light Pad Backlight Hands-Free Ultra-Thin Ultimate Brightness for Supporting Photo Slides…
- THE ULTIMATE BACKLIGHT – The light pad provides the perfect backlight for film negatives, scanning slides and more, providing the IDEAL brightness to capture and digitize your favorite slides and negatives.
- OPTIMIZED EFFICIENCY – lightweight, large, and sturdy surface to help achieve the BEST scanning quality with a professional light pad! Convert slides to digital and film to digital by simply placing slides or film negatives side by side and easily capturing multiple images at the same time with your favorite scanning app.
- MAXIMIZED USABILITY – can easily be used as lightbox for tracing, drawing, sketching, calligraphy and more. Straightforward setup is perfect for kids and adults alike!
- THE PERFECT LIGHT BOX FOR SLIDES AND NEGATIVES – Convert slides and negatives to digital images. Best used together with the SlideScan (for scanning slides) or the FilmBox app (for scanning film negatives) by Photomyne.
- This product is a backlight for scanning, it IS NOT an electronic scanning device.
How To Choose The Top 10 best slide scanner under $200 (Buying Guide):
1. Decide what you need. Make a list of the products you need and want. If you are looking for a new car, for example, you will need to decide what kind of car you want and what features you need.
2. Do your research. Once you know what you need, you can start doing your research. Read reviews, compare prices, and look for deals.
3. Consider your options. Once you have done your research, you should have a good idea of what your options are. Consider what is most important to you and what you are willing to compromise on.
4. Make a decision. Once you have considered your options, it is time to make a decision. Choose the product that best meets your needs and budget.